Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday December 1

Woke up extra early this morning to be at the hospital at 6:30 for my appointment.  

All of my labs look good and they are happy with my progress.   Dr. Dimartini the psych Doctor came to see me around 9.  She's adjusting my meds slightly to see if it will help me sleep.  She also had me sign a release form so that the therapist I'm seeing on Thursday will release all records to her so that she can track my progress.  

Dr. Cruz, Mary Roberts and the team came in a little after 10.   They are very happy with my progress and will be presenting me this week to review my case.  They will make a decision and call me on Monday to let me know if I am officially listed.  Keep me in your prayers that they list me.  Once I'm listed, it could take anywhere from two months to six months to get an organ.  He said that he's not going to give me an organ unless it's perfect.  I'm healthy enough that they want to make sure my organ is as well.  He seems pretty positive about everything and I felt really good about my appointment today.   He also said he would be ok with me going home for Christmas!!!   I'm super excited about that.  

We got home from my appointment and I did laundry.  We are getting company this weekend so I washed all the bed clothes and comforters.  I did laundry for about four hours.  I had my fluids on part of the time.  I straightened up the house and made dinner for Colin.  I made bbq chicken, au gratin potatoes and carrots.  Something other than fast food.  

After dinner we watched the new Planet of the Apes.  I'm not a big fan of this type of movie but I watched it.  It was surprisingly pretty good.  I wouldn't necessarily watch it again but I wouldn't say it was horrible either. Now I'm laying in bed.  Hoping to get a good nights sleep so I have energy tomorrow.  I will update you then.  Have a good night.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment