Sunday, January 31, 2016

Saturday January 30

Was up early as always.  Put on a fluid around 5am just to get it going.  

Friday....Colin went home to visit with his mom.   My mom and dad came to Pittsburgh to stay with me.  We hung out Friday and ran some errands, watched a movie and went to Longhorn for dinner.

Saturday morning we end to IHOP for breakfast.   We came back home and I put on another fluid.  After I was done with the fluids we decided to get out and do something.   We went to the strip district.   We walked around and went in to a couple of stores.  There's a really cool store with iron works and signs etc.   dad bought a couple of things there for in his garage.  It was a fun little excursion and was cool for them to experience plus it is free which is always a bonus.

After the strip district we went to the Dusquense incline.  We took it to the top (mom wasn't too fond of it!) and went to the lookout.   We walked up the street and went to a different lookout to see another view.   It's gorgeous up there!!  It was pretty cool to be able to show them.  


 Just some of the pictures from the day.  I look terrible but that's ok.... I wasn't feeling so hot.

After the excursions we did a little shopping.   We came home and dinner was ready because I put it in the crock pot before we left.  Mom and dad ate dinner and then we chilled out and watched tv.   

Around 7, I started to get my stuff together for bed and my tpn.  Mom is working on a quilt.  Her and dad were spending their time on that while I finished all the bracelets.  It was a good day all in all.

On another note....I tried the antibiotic at night.  It didn't really make a difference.  I was really hoping it would.   We will see how I feel today and if I'm in a fog or if it helped with that part of it at least.

I will check back later and let you know.   Have a good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment