Saturday, July 16, 2016

Friday July 15

Woke up feeling awful.  My head was fuzzy, I couldn't focus, I was shaky, I was having a hard time breathing.   So....I stayed in my pajamas and stayed in bed the majority of the day.  I didn't get up and motivated until after 2.  

I got out of bed, showered, changed and tried to motivate myself.  We were going to have chicken for dinner but it still wasn't thawed so we decided to go to eat-n park.  We walked down from the house to see if I could tire myself out enough to hopefully get some sleep.   We got home and I was exhausted.  I laid on the couch and watched tv.  Shawn and Courtney were coming to visit so I waited up for them.   They got to the apartment around 10.  I hung out with them for about an hour and went to bed.  I didn't have much luck in the sleep department last night either.  Hopefully today/tonight will be better.  We will see.  I hope you have a good day.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment