Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Tuesday July 12

Woke up early on an empty stomach because I have a scope and biopsy.  They came and got me pretty early around 8:30.   They did the scope and biopsy as well as an endoscopy.  It took about an hour.   I was in recovery for about a half hour and then I was taken back to my room. 

I was really tired afterward.   My friend Matt came in to visit.   He stayed for about an hour and then took Colin to lunch to get him out of the hospital for a little bit.  While they were at lunch I went outside and sat for a little bit in the sun to get out.   I came back to the room and laid down.  Colin and Matt came back and hung out for a little bit.   Then Matt left.   After
He left I took a nap.  I fell asleep for about two hours.  I ordered a late lunch and chilled out the rest of the evening.

I ordered Stromboli for dinner and had a small piece of it.   Afterwards I went to bed.  I slept ok last night.  I got a little more sleep than previous nights.  Today is a new day.   Hopefully we get the biopsy results and we can go home tomorrow.   Keeping my fingers crossed.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment