Friday, July 8, 2016

Thursday July 7

Colin brought my meds in at 6.  I took them and lounged in bed for a little bit.  Once I got motivated I got up and showered.   My driver's license photo was expired so Colin and I went to the DMV so I could get my picture taken.  We were in and out in about 15 minutes.  They have a pretty good system going.

We headed back home and I put my pjs back on and laid down because I wasn't feeling well.   As the day went on, the crappier i felt.  I got up and we went to uno because we had coupons.  I got a cheeseburger and Colin got ribs bc they were all you can eat and half price.  We ate and went back to the apartment.  I made some tea, took my medicine and went to bed.   

As I was laying there I started to get pressure in my chest.   The pressure started to turn into pain.  I called for Colin and told him what was going on.  He got up and dressed and took me to the ER.   We were taken straight back to a room.   They did a chest X-ray and everything looked good.  The small bowel doc came in and said they were going to do a ct scan in the morning.   They moved me to a room.   I didn't sleep well at all.   As the night went on the pain was getting worse.   The deeper I would breathe in the more it hurts.  

We waited for the docs to make their rounds.  The good news is that it's nothing mechanically wrong. They think it's a side effect to the kepra.  They are going to look into things a little more tomorrow.   I'll post more later.   Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment