Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sunday July 3

Pretty uninteresting day.  Got up, took my meds.   Showered.  Mom woke up and we went to IHOP for breakfast.  I had hot chocolate and a cheesecake pancake.  It was yummy and just a perfect portion.  

After breakfast I took mom to Oakmont bakery so she could experience how amazing it is.  We got two mini pineapple upside down cakes, a small coconut cream pie because it's mom's favorite.  And we couldn't forget dad so we got a dozen cookies for mom to take home to him.  

We went back to the apartment and just hung out for the rest of the day.  I took a nap in bed and I'm pretty sure mom fell asleep on the couch for a little bit.  I was really sore most of the time there.  It was probably all the concert excitement from the night before.  

We were debating on dinner so we decided to order subs.  We actually found someone who would deliver.  We were able to stay in our pjs and watch movies that we rented.  Mom ordered a turkey sub and I had a cheesesteak sub.  We also got a fried basket with mushrooms, mozzarella sticks, chicken tenders and French fries.  The delivery driver was there in a half hour.  It was all really good.  The rolls for the subs were fresh baked at the restaurant.   They were amazing!  We will definitely order from there again.  We started another movie and then went to bed.  As the day progressed I slowly started to feel worse.  I took my meds and went to bed.  Hope you had a good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment