Sunday, July 17, 2016

Saturday July 16

Woke up early and took my medicine.  By the time I had done that, Colin left to go to the driving range. Courtney woke up and we ran to McDonald's and grabbed breakfast.

After breakfast I laid down for a little bit because I wasn't feeling well.   Colin got home and the three of them watched tv for a little bit and then Shawn and Courtney went out to run errands and check out a few places.   I woke up around 1 and Shawn and Courtney came back.  We went and grabbed a quick lunch then headed back to the apartment.   

I was on groupon earlier in the day and got us a sightseeing tour along the river.  It's departure was at 5:30 so we hung out at the house and watched tv until it was time to go.  We got there and boarded the boat.  It was a pretty cool tour.  They explained the three rivers, different bridges, memorials, inclines, stadiums etc.  it was something different to do and we had fun.  

Afterwards we walked through Station Square to find somewhere to eat.   We ended up going to Houlihans.  I got meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  It was delicious!  Everyone enjoyed their food.  

After dinner we stopped and got ice cream on our way home.  We got home around 9.  I put on my pjs, took my meds and went to bed.  It was a pretty exhausting day even though it might not seem like much to a "normal" person, it really took a toll on me.  Today is going to be a day of relaxing.  I'm looking forward to it!  I might try to catch a nap in there somewhere.  I hope you have a good day.  I will post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment