Saturday, July 30, 2016

Thursday July 28

Got up around 4:30.  Showered, got dressed, packed my bag for clinic and got ready.  Colin and I left around 5:30.  He stayed with me until the Drew my labs.  He went and got me breakfast and then he left to head back to Lancaster to take Max and Gray to the mountains for a guy's weekend.  

I had to wait in clinic for four hours after they drew my blood to check my heparin levels to make sure that the lovonox shots they are giving me should stay at the same dose or if they should be adjusted.  Kelly is coming to stay with me a few days while Colin is gone and was going to meet me at clinic to pick me up.  They were able to re-draw my labs at 12:30.  As they were drawing them, Kelly called to say she was outside.  I told her to park and I would be out in five minutes.   They drew my labs quickly and said they would call me if I needed to change anything.  

I went out to the car and met Kelly.  We headed to the apartment to have lunch.  She wasn't feeling well and had horrible back pain.  We got back to the apartment and she was hunched over in pain.  I talked her in to going to the urgent care down the street.  They couldn't do anything for her and sent us to the ER.  We all know I'm no stranger to the ER.  We were seen by the doctor right away.  They sent her for tests. The outcome was that she either possibly passed a kidney stone or her bladder seized up and wasn't contracting properly.  She was feeling better by the time we left to head back home.  

She was hungry and we hadn't eaten dinner so we went through the drive through at Steak n a Shake and took it back to the house.  We ate and went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment