Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saturday July 30

Today was a good day.  Kelly was feeling much better. I'm having pain still but have been doing my best to suck it up and deal with it.

We woke up and ate breakfast.   After breakfast we watched tv for a little bit.  I straightened up the house, did some laundry and cleaned out the fridge.  

We got dressed and went to Oakmont Bakery.  I wanted to show it to Kelly and we got a couple of things for Matt and Thomas while we were there.  It poured the whole day and it was still a long wait when we got there.  It's definitely an experience and I'm glad she got to go.  We ordered 2 mini cakes, 3 Danishes, a scone, a blueberry muffin, two dozen cookies and two special Elmo cookies and it was only $30!!!!  Ridiculous!!!

We took everything back to the apartment and put it in the fridge.  We left again and headed to ikea.  Kelly wanted to get some ideas for Thomas's bedroom.  While we were there I got new bathroom rugs because ours was washed and it shrunk.  I wasn't able to shut the bathroom door because the corners are all folded up and it gets stuck.  I put down the new rugs and they work perfectly.  I also got a couple silicone ice cube trays so I can use the sterile water to make my ice.  The other thing I got was a small trash can.  I take a lot of medication and have a lot of expenses regarding my medication.  I fill up the trash very quickly and have to dump it out either every day or every other day.  Hopefully this will.work.  We stopped at Abu

We left IKEA and stopped at Rocket Fizz on our way home.  We got some candies but Max and Gray didn't want anything.  They had an exhausting day.  I got a couple of things for Thomas to put in his stocking.  

After Rocket Fizz we ran to the store.  We went home and I made dinner.   We had spaghetti, mushrooms and meatballs with garlic bread.   After dinner we waited a little bit and then got out our desert.  We watched a movie and I came to  bed around 10.  I'm still up but hoping I'll get some sleep.   Wish me luck!   Sweet dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment