Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sunday July 17

Got up, took my meds, ate breakfast and showered.   Shawn and Courtney got up and started packing to go home.  

Made some coffee for them and hung out for a little bit.   They got ready and left around 10.

It was really nice having them visit for the weekend.  We had a good time and it was nice to catch up.   

After they left I went in to the bedroom and laid down.  I was feeling pretty exhausted from our day Saturday.   I literally spent the entire day in bed on Sunday.  I got up to eat lunch and dinner and that was it.  Colin kept checking on me and was starting to get worried.  I was just really exhausted.  My muscles hurt.  I was having stomach pain and I was uneasy on my feet.  I took my meds for the night and went to bed.  I was up most of the night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment