Thursday, July 21, 2016

Thursday July 21

Did not sleep at all last night.   Woke up, took my 6am meds and ate some cereal.  Laid down in bed for a little bit longer.  

Got out of bed around 7:30.  Got showered and dressed.  Sat down and attempted to organize the mail and pay some bills.  I worked on that for about an hour.  

Colin got showered and dressed and we went out to run some errands.   We went to Dollar Tree (my favorite store) to get some cards and a couple odds and ends things.  Then we went to TJ Maxx to look for sundresses for me and shorts for Colin.  They didn't have anything so we ran to Marshalls.   Marshalls had a couple things on clearance so I got two sundresses there and Colin found a pair of shorts. 

We stopped at Chick Fil A for lunch.  I am not a fan of this restaurant (if that's what you want to call it).  I don't get the hype and why everyone loves it so much. I've eaten there twice and both times the food was horrible.  I feel like it is hard to mess up chicken tenders but they somehow managed to do it.  They were soggy and wet.  Disgusting!  

After lunch we went to the grocery store to pick up some odds and ends that we needed.  We got home and I was done.   I was so exhausted.  I had a couple things I wanted to do before I laid down so I mustered up the little energy I had left and baked a cake.   Then I made some pasta salad and got everything out and ready for the casserole I was making for dinner.  When I was done, I took my 2:00 meds and went in to the bedroom to lay down.  I was so exhausted I fell asleep right away.   Before I knew it, it was 4:30 and I was up.  I didn't budge in that 2.5 hours of sleep.  That's really unusual for me.  Colin said he even checked on me a couple of times and I didn't stir at all.   Usually I hear the door or his footsteps and wake up.  It was definitely a much needed nap. 

I got out of bed and mixed the casserole together.   We had chicken, broccoli and rice casserole.   It was really good.   Now I'm laying on the couch watching a movie.   Hail Caesar.   So far I'm not too interested in the movie.  It's a little slow.  I'll be going to bed soon.  We have to be to clinic at 6 tomorrow so I'm hoping I'll fall asleep early and be able to get some more rest before our company comes this weekend.

Well....have a good night!!   Sweet dreams!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment