Saturday, July 9, 2016

Friday July 8

Woke up in my hospital bed.   Didn't get much sleep.  I was in a lot of pain and couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep.

The doctors came in and made their rounds.  Once again they said everything mechanically is fine.  It's probably medicine related.  I was still really unsteady on my feet.  I couldn't go to the bathroom on my own.   They are thinking about giving me b vitamins to hopefully help with the weakness and fatigue.  

I stayed in bed most of the day because I could hardly move.  I was on the 10th floor which is a med surge floor so they put in for me to get a bed on the transplant floor.   Around 7pm they moved me.  I just chilled out the rest of the evening and watched tv.   Nothing too exciting.   I was up until around 11 and finally fell asleep.  I was up off and on all night because of the pain.  Hopefully today will be a better day.  I will post more later.   Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment