Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sunday July 10

Still in excruciating pain today.  I can't get out of bed on my own.  I even need help going to the restroom which is only about ten steps from my bed.  I am not sleeping because I'm in too much pain and can't get comfortable.  I don't feel like the doctors are listening to me.   They basically have me on bed rest until they can send me for tests tomorrow because they don't know where the blood clot came from and they don't want to take any chances.  

I am in a foul mood and don't really want to talk to anyone or explain what's going on.   It's so frustrating because everything that has been going wrong had nothing to even do with the transplant.   Everything with the transplant is great.   It's the side effects of the different meds and just freak occurances.   

Monday is going to be a day full of testing but hopefully we will get some answers.


Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment