Sunday, July 24, 2016

Friday July 22

Woke up at 5 to get ready to go to clinic.   Got out of bed, took my meds and got dressed.   We left around 5:30 and headed to the hospital.  They drew my labs almost right away when we got there and sent them off to be processed.

I laid in bed with my eyes closed to try and get some rest and Colin watched a movie.  The docs made their rounds unusually early.  They were going over my labs with me around 8:15.  They said everything looked good.  I didn't need any supplements and my blood levels were good.  They were just waiting on my prograf level to come back and it doesn't come back until the afternoon.  They went over all my meds and told me that they would call later with my prograf levels and that we were free to go!!!

That's the first time that we ever got done in clinic that early.  They did my vitals, went over my discharge paperwork and said that we were free to go.  We were home by 9:30.   I went straight to my room, put on my pajamas and laid down.  I was feeling really exhausted from not sleeping.  I think it's starting to take a toll on my body.  

While I was laying down Colin cleaned the house.   He scrubbed the bathroom and kitchen with bleach.  He did loads and loads of laundry.  He basically cleaned everything in sight.  He couldn't vacuum though because I was in the house.   Around 11:30, I got out of bed and Colin set me up outside with my coloring book and pencils to occupy me so that he could vacuum.  I sat outside for about 20 minutes and colored while he vacuumed the house.  He came and got me when he was done.

I went inside and heated up some leftover casserole for lunch.  I ate my lunch and went back into the bedroom and laid down to watch tv.  I decided to make it a lazy day so that I could catch up and hopefully have some energy for company on Saturday.  I watched Flip or Flop and Love it or List it and finally got the motivation to get out of bed around 5.  I heated up more leftover casserole for dinner.  I ate dinner and hung out on the couch for a little bit.  I made some tea around 8 and went back into the bedroom to lay down. Colin brought in my meds and took my blood pressure.  

Brynn and Rob got to the house around 9.  I got out of bed and greeted them.   They brought all of their stuff in and got settled.   They hadn't eaten dinner so Colin took them out to grab something to eat.  I said goodnight and went in to bed.  They left and went to eat.  I was still awake when they got home but they all got ready for bed and laid down.   Colin came in to bed and we watched tv and fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment