Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Monday July 11

Started my day bright and early with a procedure to have my picc line replaced.   They came and got me around 7:30am.  It took about two hours and they brought me back to my room.  I ate my breakfast and layed down for a little bit.   Around 1 they came to get me
To do the Doppler scan of my arms and legs to determine if that's where the blood clot came from.
The doctor doing the Doppler found some superficial blood clots in my right arm around my picc line but said the heparin drip should dissolve them.  That's probably where the clot in my lung came from.

They brought me back to my room after the procedure and I waited for my echo cardio gram that was scheduled for 3:30.   They came and got me about 3:15.  The echo went ok.   There is a little fluid around my heart but nothing they are too concerned with.   She said it has been there for a while so they will just keep an eye on it.   After all the testing I was completely exhausted and in excruciating pain again.  Once I got back to my room I stayed in bed and didn't move.   I had a rough night so I just went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment