Friday, July 8, 2016

Wednesday July 6

Woke up bright and early and went in to clinic.  I woke up feeling pretty shaky, weak and in pain.  

On our way to clinic we stopped at dunkin donuts to feed the nurses.  I got a bagel for myself and one for Colin.  We headed in to the hospital. 

they did the standard bloodwork when we got there and we waited for the doctors to make their rounds.   They came around 9.  Everything looked good on my bloodwork.  They are just trying to figure out why I'm having the pain, fatigue, achiness, shakes and weakness.   They think it couple be medicine related from the Kepra which they put me on for the seizures.  They are going to have the renal doctor and the neurologist clear me but they didn't have time to stop and see me.  They are hoping to be able to schedule them to stop next clinic appointment.

When we were discharged from clinic we stopped at Panera for lunch.  It was terrible and it wasn't cheap either.   It was close to $30 and Colin got a bowl of soup and a half sandwich.   I got a bowl of soup and tuna salad.   The soup was cold and the sandwich was bland.   No taste to it whatsoever.

We went home and watched tv for a while.  Colin got up and made chicken for dinner.   We ate, watched tv and I went in to lay down around 7:30.  He brought my 8:00 meds in to me and I went to bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment