Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday July 24

Woke up around 4 because the nurse came in to draw my labs.  When she was done I couldn't fall back asleep.

Colin called around 6:30 to see if he should go golfing or if he should come in.  I told him to go golfing because I was going to try and fall back asleep.  Around 7, he sent me a text and said they were going to go grab breakfast and then they we're coming in to the hospital to hang out with me.  Colin wanted to be here when Dr. Cruz came in.

I ordered my breakfast and ate when it came.  I had some Frosted Flakes, blueberry yogurt and a banana.  Colin, Brynn and Rob got to the hospital a little before 9.  Dr. Cruz made his rounds around 9:30.   He was with Dr. Vyas.  They said they weren't going to do a ct scan and that my lungs are inflamed from having the blood clot previously and they don't think there's anything new to be worried about.    They want to keep me on the heparin today yet and they rescheduled my biopsy and scan for Monday instead of Tuesday.   They said they would decide from there whether or not I would go home Monday or possibly Tuesday.  

They adjusted a couple of my meds and said they would see me in the morning.  We hung out for a little longer and then Brynn and Rob decided they were going to head home.  I said my goodbyes and Colin walked with them to their car.   I felt really bad that I ended up in the hospital in the middle of their visit.   They understood, but it still sucked.  

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching Flea Market Swap or something like that on HGTV.  Colin took a nap.   I ordered lunch and ate it.  Colin had half my sandwich.   He was exhausted from the night before so he left around 2 to run a couple errands and head home.  I took a nap after he left and watched a Lifetime movie.   I'm just hanging out now watching another Lifetime movie and waiting for my dinner.  Hopefully this pain will start to subside and I can get back on track with my pain meds and start to feel better.  I hope you have a good night.  I will post tomorrow after my scan.   My biopsy will take a few days to get the results back.  

Have a good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment