Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tuesday July 26

I had a different nurse last night.   He was so much better than the one the night before.  He had me on an every 4 hour schedule for pain medicine to try and keep it at bay.  It helped a little.  I was just extremely bloated, distended and uncomfortable.  

Bill came in around 7 and said everything looked good on my labs and my biopsy was good as well.  He said they would be back around 9:30 to make their rounds and would go over everything with me.

When the doctors made their rounds they told me that the blood clot in my lung is tiny and that the discomfort/pain I'm having from that is from inflammation.  They want me to take it extra easy the next couple of weeks.  He said it takes about 4-6 weeks to recover from a clot.  They changed the dosage of the lovonox and said that I was free to go!!!

We left the hospital around 11.  We stopped at Cosco on the way home so Colin could get hotdogs and water for his trip to the mountains this weekend.  Then we went home.  I put my pajamas on as soon as we got home and laid down.  I ended up falling asleep for two hours.  It was a good sleep too.  Colin said he checked on me a couple of times and I didn't budge.  After my nap, I got dressed and we went to red robin and grabbed a quick dinner.  I had a cup of chili and half a chicken wrap.  It was really good.

After dinner we came back home.  I put my pjs back on and laid in bed watching tv. I fell asleep a little after 10.  It was an ok night.  I was having pain so it was hard for me to get comfortable.  It's still nice to be in my own bed!!  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  I'm excited for Kelly to visit on Thursday.  Colin needs a break so it will be good for him to get away and I need a change of scenery too!!  

1 comment:

  1. Its very true that if care is properly given, definitely a person is cured in less time.. anyone want to get best hair transplant can visit us hair transplant in punjab

    ReplyDelete