Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Monday July 4

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰πŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ

We got up.  Had breakfast.  Colin was on his way home so Mom started packing up her stuff and loading up her car.  I had a good time with her.  It was nice to just spend time togethet her and I.  Even if we didn't run a marathon or shop all day/night.  She left around 9:30.  Colin got home at a little after 10.  He unpacked and we watched tv.  I was feeling really shaky and dizzy.  My blood pressure was really high again so that could be contributing to my symptoms.  They gave us off clinic on Monday because of the holiday so I have a scope and biopsy tomorrow.

Colin was hungry and we had a gift card so we went to Friday's for lunch/dinner.  It was raining so we didn't venture out to look for fireworks.  You could hear them but not see them. We played Boggle and watched tv.  I went in to bed around 7 because I wasn't feeling well and wanted to conserve some energy.  I hope that I'll be feeling better tomorrow!   Have a good night. I'll post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment