Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Monday July 25

Was abruptly awaken at 4:30 in the morning by my rude nurse.  He barged in, turned on all the lights and started speaking loudly.  He came in to draw my labs and woke me out of a dead sleep.

After that I couldn't go back to sleep so I just laid there and tried to go back to sleep.   Around 6:30, the transport team came and got me so that they could do my scope and biopsy.  They did the test around 7.  It was really painful because they hit a kink in the intestine again but said everything on the scope looks great.  They would have the biopsy results back on Tuesday.   I didn't do much the rest of the day because I was in so much pain.  Colin left around 4.  I ordered dinner and got myself ready for bed.  When they brought my lunch tray they brought the completely wrong meal.  All I had was plain rice.  It gave my stomach a break though.

I fell asleep around 8:30.  I was up off/on all night because I was in so much pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment