Saturday, July 30, 2016

Friday July 29

Woke up at 6 to take my first set of meds.  After that I laid back down and fell asleep.  I woke up and got my meds ready. Kelly and I got ready and headed out to breakfast.  We went to IHOP since it was close.  We hung out for a while and chatted.  Then we went home and headed to Macy's so I could look for a sports bra and some tshirts.  We ran to Walmart and I found a couple that would work except only one of them.  I grabbed a couple of groceries while we were there too.  
  We went back to the apartment, put on our pjs, laid down and took a cat nap.  Colin left everything as far as my meds were concerned, organized and ready for me to take.  I napped about an hour.  I woke up and got dressed again.  We decided to go to a movie.   We went to the 3:30 showing of Bad Mom's.   It was a good movie!   I would highly recommend it if you want a good laugh.  After the movie We went and grabbed a quick dinner at Gran Agave.  Dinner was delicious!!
  We went back to the apartment,  watched tv and got ready for bed.  I fell asleep right away and was up off/on all night.  Kelly was feeling pretty good most of the day so I was happy about that. Tomorrow is a new day.   We will see what it brings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment