Saturday, July 30, 2016

Wednesday July 27

Got up and showered.  Colin showered and ran a couple of errands.  While he was gone I sat down, organized the mail and paid the bills.  

Colin came back home and noticed the apartment was really stuffy.   The thermostat said it was 85.  The air wasn't working.   I was uncomfortable temperature-wise all night but thought it was just me.  Colin went and talked to the leasing office.   They said they would send someone to look at it.  

I needed to go pick up a prescription at target so we headed over there.   Colin had a few things to grab too.  We left target and headed to Ulta.  I had them wax my eyebrows, lip and chin.  We stopped at McDonald's and grabbed a quick lunch.  We went back home.  I put on my pjs and laid down.  Colin cleaned the house and made sure heb

No comments:

Post a Comment