Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday December 11

I was up around 6 this morning.  I went into the living room to watch tv so I didn't wake Colin up.  I took off my tpn around 8 and got showered, dressed and had to change my osteomy bag.  

I straightened up the bedroom and cleaned.  Nothing too exciting.  I put on my fluids around 10:30.   They got done around 12:30.  After they were done I went to get my oil changed.  It was pretty quick and painless.   After that I ran to the grocery store to grab a couple of things.  

I came home and Matt (a friend we met at the leasing office) came over for lunch.   We watched tv for a little bit and then he headed back to work.  Colin and I watched more tv and I made dinner for him.  We are hanging out now and watching Julia Julia.  It's an ok movie.  Not really something I'm into but Colin likes watching stuff about cooking.  

I'm going to put on my tpn early tonight so that I can head to Altoona tomorrow to visit Honey.  My great uncle Jack isn't doing well.  He stopped his dialysis and is preparing himself to move on.  Honey is pretty upset so I'm hoping to cheer her up a little.  I'll leave in the morning once I'm up and dressed.  I will update tomorrow.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment