Thursday, December 24, 2015

Wednesday December 23

Woke up and took off my tpn.  Showered and got dressed.   Went to Turkey Hill and got a coffee and Big Trxas sandwich for Kelly.   I went to Clipper and surprised her for a visit.  I went around the building and visited for a couple of hours.  It was so nice to see everyone.  There were a lot of people off for the holiday so I missed a lot of people but I got to see some people that I missed the last time I was there as well.

After that Amber picked me up.  The twins had a half day so we picked them up at the bus stop and went to the York mall to see Santa.  The boys were adorable getting their picture taken with Santa.  You weren't allowed to use your cell phone to take pictures.  You could only buy the ones they had.  It was actually pretty ridiculous.  They told Sqnta all they wanted was Pokemon cards.   How cute are they?    Santa  gave them elf hats and we headed out.




We went over to Five Below because the boys each had $5.00 to spend.  They bought Skylanders to go with their video game.   We left there and Amber ran in to Dollar Tree with Caden to grab a couple things.  Carter was tired so I sat in the car with him.  We went back home and she dropped me off at my parents.

Mom and Dad had dinner and then Mom and I ran to the mall to look for a couple last minute things she wanted to get.   We weren't there very long and she got some really good deals.   We got home.  I made some tea, put on my tpn and went to bed.

I have a pretty full day today of visiting different people.  I will post more later.  I'm so glad to be home!!!   Have a good day!!  Merry Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment