Monday, December 7, 2015

Tuesday December 8

Woke up this morning, unhooked my tpn and got showered.  I put on a fluid first thing this morning because I was feeling a little dehydrated.   After my fluid was done I went to Target to pick up my prescriptions.   They still weren't there yet so she asked me to come back tomorrow.  A little frustrating.

I left Target and did a little Christmas shopping.  I was running around for about an hour at the outlets and then I went into downtown Pittsburgh and picked up a couple of gift certificates.  It was cold but felt good to walk around.

I got home around 2 and put on my daily fluids.  I wrapped some Christmas gifts and did some laundry.  I took out the trash and started dinner for Colin.   I made beef stroganoff for dinner.  He was out and didn't get home until around 4:30.  As soon as he got home dinner was ready.  

I am feeling frustrated today.  I was told that I would get a phone call today with an update on what's going on with my being listed as active and no one called.  I feel like they should call if they say they are going to call.   It's unprofessional in my opinion to not follow through like you say you are going to.  Now we have to wait until my appointment tomorrow.   Not sure how that's going to go.

I am hooked up to my tpn and ready for bed.  I have to get up early for my appointment.  Wish me luck for tomorrow.   Have a good night.   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment