Friday, December 11, 2015

Thursday December 10

Today was an emotional day for me.  It marks 1 year from my abdominal disaster that landed me in a coma. Or I could say it's been exactly a year since Dr. Johnston and Dr. Chory saved my life.  Either way, I'm full of mixed emotions.  

My morning started out ok.  Got up, took off my tpn.  Colin and I went to Starbucks so he could get coffee.  I ran some errands and finished wrapping the kids Christmas presents.  

I did some laundry and cleaned.  I just wanted to keep my mind busy.  I got stuff together for dinner.  I made taco pasta bake.  It looked and smelled really good and Colin seemed to like it.  After dinner we watched tv.  I did some more laundry.  Around 7, I made some tea and got together my tpn.  I hooked myself up and went in to bed.  

Today is a new day.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I will post more later.  Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment