Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wednesday December 30

Woke up and got ready for the day.  I went to CVS to pick up a prescription.  

I got home and started trying to tackle my insurance information.  It's changing the first which is tomorrow but no one seems to have any info on what it's changing to, how much, if my transplant is covered etc.  It's a real mess.  I'll stress over it more next week. Im going to keep calling until someone can help me.

I spent over two hours on the phone.  I am so exhausted.  I'm really tired and can't sleep at night.   Colin still isn't feeling well so he keeps me up and my alarms on my pump are constantly going off.  

I put on my fluids later in the afternoon.  While they were running I cleaned out the cupboards in the kitchen and organized them.  I got dinner ready and put it in the crock pot.  I made beef tips with mashed potatoes and broccoli.   The beef tips were so easy and Colin really liked them.  It was one of my new Pinterest pins for something easy and different.

After dinner we continued watching episodes of The Wire.  My osteomy bag started leaking while I was watching tv so I changed my bag, cleaned up and got ready for bed.  I put on my tpn, drank my tea and went to bed.  I hope you have a good day.  I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment