Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday December 27

Woke up pretty early around 5am.  Put on my fluids to get ahead for the day.  

Got up and took off my tpn.  Changed my osteomy bag, showered and got dressed.   Ran to the grocery store and got ginger ale and orange juice.  Went back to the house and did some laundry.  Organized my suitcase and everything I have to pack to go home.  

I left the house around noon to head to Colin's Dad's for lunch.  I got there and stayed and hung out about an hour and a half.  I got to see all the kids again and Tom and Terri.  It was a nice little visit and I'm glad I was able to go for a little.

I left there and headed to my friend Patty's house so I could meet her baby granddaughter.   She was beautiful!!  It was so good to see Patty and to meet Kassandra.   She's the happiest little baby!!!   


She was so sweet.  I stayed and hung out with her for about an hour and headed home.  I finished packing and getting my stuff together.   Then I hung out with Mom and Dad.  I'm waiting for Amber to get home from Phoenixville.   When she gets home I'm going to her house to watch a movie with her and the boys.  Then I'm going to come home and go to bed.

It should be a pretty early night for me.   Colin and I will leave in the morning.  Probably a little later so we don't hit all of the morning Harrisburg traffic.  

Have a great night!!   Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment