Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tuesday December 22

Woke up and put on my fluids.  Got showered and dressed.   Colin had a hair cut appointment so he got showered and left for his appointment.   While he was gone I finished packing up the car.

Colin got home and we got in the car to head home.  We left around 11:30.   The ride was smooth and there wasn't much traffic.   We took our time.  We got home around 3:30.   We stopped once on the way to empty my osteomy.  

I dropped Colin off at his mom's and headed to my parents.  I surprised my mom.   She didn't know I was coming.   I unloaded the car and dropped it back off to Colin.   After that I went over to Amber's to see the twins.   We played for a little bit and then Amber and I went to the grocery store so she could get what she needed for Christmas dinner.  She dropped me back off at mom's.  I made some tea, put on my tpn and went to bed.  I was exhausted from the traveling.  

I'm going to stop in to work this morning.  I will post more later!!  Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment