Sunday, December 27, 2015

Saturday December 26

Woke up.  Took off my tpn. Got showered and dressed and left with my parents for breakfast.  We met Amber and Bobby and the twins at IHOP.





After IHOP my parents took me to Sports Authority to use my gift card since there isn't one in Pittsburgh.  I got a nice sweatshirt.  We went to Walmart and I got a temporal thermometer so it's easier to take my temperature every day.

We went home and I went over to Kelly's to visit for a little bit.  I left there and went over to see Jamie, Sean and the girls.  Aubrey got kittens for Christmas so I wanted to see how everything was going.  After that I was exhausted so I came back home and put on my pajamas and got ready for bed.  I hung out and watched a movie, put on my tpn and went to sleep.  I'm going to Tom and Terri's today for brunch to see everyone for a little longer before we leave to go home tomorrow.  Have a good day today!  I will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment