Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Monday December 14

I woke up early and put on a fluid because I was feeling a little dry.  After my fluid I took off my tpn, showered and got dressed.  

I ran to American Eagle to pick up something for Cyndee.  I was really proud of myself because I didn't need the gps.  I got there and home all on my own.  I'm terrible with direction so that was a huge accomplishment for me.

I stopped at the grocery store on my way home.  When I got home I put on my regular fluids.  I baked a carrot cake and got stuff together to make dinner.  I made turkey vegetable soup and cheeseburger wraps.  I did laundry and straightened up a little bit.  It was a pretty good day.  I felt like I accomplished a lot.  

I'm feeling the love this week too!  Mom and Dad sent me flowers last week.  It's a beautiful Christmas arrangement.

Yesterday when I got home from the store there was another arrangement of flowers outside my door.  They were just as beautiful.   They were from Shawn and Courtney.   It's nice to get gifts and cards.  It really helps me get through the days and puts a smile on my face.  


After dinner I put on my tpn early because I have my appointment today and we have to get up extra early.  I went to bed around 8.  Kelly and Thomas called last night and we face timed.  It was a nice surprise as well.  It's always nice when you can see who you are talking to.  It doesn't make it feel like I am so far away.  

Well...today is a new day.  I will post more later.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment