Saturday, December 5, 2015

Friday December 4

The day started ok.  Got up and got dressed.   Ran to McDonalds and grabbed breakfast for Colin.  Started cleaning the apartment.    Spent about an hour cleaning.

I made a lot of white chocolate Chex mix so I took some of the extra over to the guys in the leasing  office since I made so much.   They were setting up their huge Christmas tree.   I offered to help decorate after I ran some errands.

I went to the car wash and cleaned Colin's truck.   Then I went to the grocery store for milk and carpet cleaner.  After that, I hooked myself up to my iv fluids and took them with me to the leasing office,  I did my iv fluids while decorating the Christmas tree.  I helped decorate for about two hours.

I went home and watched The Fault in our Stars.   Great movie.  Sad but a good one.   After that I put on my tpn and went to bed.   Pretty uneventful.  I had something to break up the monotony of my day which was really nice.  

Today is a new day and we are getting company!!  I can't wait!!  I'll post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment