Friday, December 25, 2015

Thursday December 24

Woke up, unhooked my tpn, changed my osteomy bag, showered and got dressed.

I ran to The Fish Place and got bones for the dogs.   Then I ran to the dollar store and got them toys.  After that I went to Mom's work to pick up chairs and drop them off at Amber's for Christmas dinner.  There were two accidents on route 30.  I sat in traffic for about an hour.  It was annoying.  Once I got there mom loaded up the car and I left to go to Kelly's.  I went over to her house and put my fluids on.  I played with Thomas and helped Kelly get ready for her Christmas dinner.  I stayed for a few hours.

I left there and went back to my parents to get ready for Cyndee's party.  I ran the chairs to Amber's house and drove to Mount Joy to see Amanda and her family.  I stayed there for a little over an hour to see the kids and catch up.  It was a nice afternoon.   I went over to Cyndee's around 4:30 and helped her get ready for her big Christmas Eve party.  We were there until about 11.   After the party we met Jeremy, Janel, Brynn and Rob out at the Arts Hotel for a drink for Colin's birthday.  


 We were there til about 12:30.  We left.  I dropped Colin off and drove back to mom's to go to bed.  I got home around 1.  I went straight to bed.  It was a long day but I got a lot done.   Merry Christmas!!  Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment