Thursday, December 10, 2015

Wednesday December 9

I woke up early and took off my tpn.  I showered and got dressed.  We were researching something to do for the day and decided to go to the Ross Park Mall.  It was about a 15 minute drive from the apartment.  The mall was pretty large.  It had a LOT of high end stores.  Armani, Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton, Bebe, and so many more.   They also had a good mix of affordable stores like H&M, Forever 21, Aeropostale, JC Penney etc.  They even had an LL Bean which I've never been in before.  We did a lot of window shopping.  

We were at the mall for a couple of hours walking.  We got our exercise in for the day.  We left the mall and went home so I could put my fluids on.  We watched the movie Max while my fluids were going.   It was about a military dog on the front lines.  It was a pretty good movie.   I would recommend watching it.  After that I had therapy.

It was my second session.   It went pretty well.  It was a later appointment and I had to drive in the dark and the rain to get there but I made it.  I'm slowly learning my way around.   Eventually I'll figure things out.  I got home from therapy around 8:30.  I put on my tpn, took my medicine and went to bed.  I fell asleep around 10.   Was up a couple of times for different reasons but was able to fall back asleep in between for the most part.  

Today is a new day!  I will post more later! Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment