Saturday, December 19, 2015

Friday December 18

I was up early.  I got out of bed and put on a fluid.  We watched tv while it was going.  After it was done I changed my osteomy bag, showered, and got dressed. 

I ran to the grocery store to get soda and a couple things Colin needed.

I came home and put on another fluid.  I was feeling extra dry so I wanted to make sure I was staying ahead of it.  While it was going I attempted to fix the couch cushions.  They slide off the couch and it drives me nuts.  I bought Velcro a couple of weeks ago so I carefully velcro'd each cushion in place.  I'm really hoping it works.  We will see.

When I was done with my fluids, I took out the trash, and went down to get the mail.  I had a package so I went into the office to grab it.  It was a beautiful guardian angel bracelet from my Aunt Peg and Uncle Frank.  It was a nice surprise.  I called to thank them and talked to her for a little while.  It was nice.

I went home and got dinner ready.  I made brown sugar garlic chicken with mixed veggies.   Colin ate it and we put on The Wire.  I got my tpn together, hooked up and got ready for bed.  I went in and laid down around 8:30.  I was asleep by 9.  I had a rough night because Colin isn't feeling well so he kept me up all night.  We are going to have to go get him some medicine today so he can kick it and so I don't get sick.

Today is a new day.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment