Sunday, December 6, 2015

Saturday December 5

Woke up and took off my tpn.   Colin and I went to Eat N Park so he could get breakfast.  I had a hot chocolate.  

We went home and I put on my fluids.  Our company came at 10!   It was exciting!!   We hung out for a little bit and then went to The Strip District to walk around. We went to lunch at Fatheads.   After lunch we went shopping.   We walked around the outlets and stopped at a couple bars.

We went to Dave and Busters for dinner and played games.   We had a lot of fun.   Around 8, we went back to the apartment so I could put on my tpn.   Everyone hung out for a little bit and then the guys decided to go to Voodoo.   The girls hung out at the apartment and watched I'll be Home for Christmas.  We all three fell asleep on the couch.  When the guys got home I went to bed.   Not sure what they did after but we had a really good day and it was nice to hang out with everyone and have company.   We had a really good time!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment