Sunday, December 20, 2015

Saturday December 19

Woke up and put on a fluid.  After it was done I got showered and dressed.  

We woke up to 28 degrees and a light dusting of snow on the cars.  It's extremely cold this weekend.   We heated up the truck and went to Cvs to pick up my prescriptions.  

After that we ran to a couple different breweries to get local beer for Bobby that he wants us to bring home with us.  We ran around for about 2 hours but were able to get everything he wanted.  

We went home and watched tv for about an hour.  Then it was time for Colin's eye exam.  We went to Visionworks and he got that done.  I spent some time speaking to the manager who was extremely pleasant and we discussed my transplant and everything I've been going through.  She got the information from me on the transplant website and this blog and is going to add us to our prayer list.  She was so sweet and understanding.

We left there without glasses because apparently Colin has 20/20 vision and he has a slight stigmatism which is why it's hard for him to see in dim light.  We stopped at the Redbox on the way home and grabbed two movies.  Went home and put our pajamas on.  

We watched the new Mission Impossible.  It was ok.  A little hard to follow.   We also watched Mississippi Grind which was about gambling.  Not recommended. It was all over the place and didn't make much sense.  

When the movies were over I put on my tpn and went to bed.  Today is a new day.  I'm not sure what we are doing.  I have a feeling it's going to be a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment