Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday December 3

Got out of bed around 6 this morning.  I woke up today feeling better.  I wasn't nauseous at all so that was a plus.  I sat on the couch and filled out some Christmas cards.  When my tpn was done I unhooked myself from the iv and got a shower.  I went back to the couch and did more Christmas cards.  It took me a little while to do them but I got them all done.  

I put on my fluids around 11 and I made a Chex mix for when company comes on Saturday.  I also made taco dip.  It took me about an hour.   When my fluids were done I took my car to the car wash and did the auto wash and vacuumed it out really well.  

I ran home quick to get the cooler out of my car and to get the address for my therapy appointment.  I brought the cooler in the house and put everything away and left for my appointment.

I really like my therapist so far.  I went in to the session telling myself I wouldn't cry but having to re-tell the story and essentially re-live everything caused me to break down.  I wasn't sobbing but I was teary-eyed.  I have another appointment with her next week. I am going to see her once a week until the transplant and then I can see her post transplant if necessary.  

After that I headed home.   We are currently watching The Purge.   For those of you who haven't seen it, it's pretty good.  It has a lot of violence and the message is kind of messed up but there's a lot of suspense.  It's definitely worth watching.

On another note.....today is my Mom and Brooke's birthdays!!   So wish them a Happy Birthday!!  I hope they both have a good day and have a lot of fun.  I'm sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with them.

It's about 6:30.  I'm going to make some tea and settle down for the evening.  Tomorrow is going to be my day for cleaning.  I want the apartment to be nice and clean for our company coming Saturday.   I'm really excited to see them!!

On that note, have a good night.  I will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment