Monday, December 7, 2015

Sunday December 6

Today was a good day.  We woke up, got dressed and ready and walked to Eat N Park with Jeremy and Janel.  Rob and Brynn stayed at the apartment.  

We came back and they started getting their things together to head home.  Janel helped me hang some picture frames in the hallway.  We packed up some snacks for the road and they left around 10:30.  It was a nice visit.  I can't wait for them to come back!!

After they left I went to Target to get some of my prescriptions refilled.  I got there around 11 but they didn't open until 11:30 so I left and went to the grocery store.  I grabbed a couple of things for Colin for dinners this week.  I went back to target but they didn't have my meds in stock so I'm going to have to make another trip at some point today.

I got home and edited some pictures on the computer to put in the frames we hung.   I sent them to Target to be printed since I have to go back there today anyway. Colin wasn't in the mood to do anything and I was bored so I decided to go find the nearest Dollar Tree.  I was out of thank you cards and had a couple of little things to pick up.  I found it!  It was super easy to get to and was pretty much two roads.  

I got home and filled out a couple last minute Christmas cards and a couple thank you cards.  Colin was watching football so I was in the bedroom watching tv.   He ordered pizza for dinner.  I got all my meds ready and put my tpn on and was in bed by 8 watching tv.   

I'm still feeling pretty good!  I haven't been sick.   Haven't needed my nausea or pain meds.  I am starting to gain some energy.  My sleeping is getting a little better (I don't want to jinx it!).  All in all everything is on track!  Wish me luck today!  I will post more later.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment