Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Tuesday December 29

Woke up at 5.  Got showered and ready for the day.  We left before 6 to head to the hospital for my appointment.  

They did the standard blood work and gave me a bag of fluids because I was feeling dry.  While we were waiting I watched a movie on my iPad.  Dr. Cruz came in after my labs got back and said everything looks good.  He's not anticipating it taking long at all to get a donor.  

My thrush is back pretty bad so they are putting me on antibiotics via iv every day for two weeks.  Hopefully it will help because my tongue and throat are really sore.   It doesn't effect anything as far as the list goes.  I'm still active and actively waiting.

We left the hospital and headed home.  I ran to the grocery store to get some food since the fridge is empty.   After the store I put on another fluid.  I was completely exhausted so I didn't do much of anything. We had a lazy evening.  I think I even dozed off on the couch for a little bit. 

Around 7:30 Kelly face timed me and we chatted for a little bit.  I got my tpn ready, drank my sleepy time tea and went to bed.  

Today is a new day.  Sorry I'm a little behind on updates.  I will try to be better about it.  Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment