Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday December 2

I wasn't feeling well when I woke up this morning so I put on a bag of fluids right away to see if it helped.  After my fluids and I got showered and dressed for the day.  

Colin and I went to the post office.  There are still issues with our mail.   We haven't been getting everything and we are still getting mail for Cyndee and now we are getting mail for Quinn.  It's a huge mess.   The supervisor at the post office here has been super friendly and helpful.  I am supposed to call him on Friday to follow up and make sure everything is taken care of.  

We ran to the grocery store and got some things for our company this weekend.   I'm so excited for them to come!!  We got home from the store and I put my fluids on while Colin watched a movie.  The rest of the day was a lazy day.  We didn't do much of anything.  Colin put on another movie.  I'm not sure what the name of it was but it was about NFL football drafts.   It was pretty good.   Then we watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.   That was ok.   I wasn't too impressed with it.

That was our day in a nutshell.   I'm feeling better.  I'm just really tired.  Tomorrow is a new day!!  I'll update you then.   Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment