Monday, December 14, 2015

Sunday December 13

Woke up around 6.  Took off my tpn around 7:30.   Got dressed and showered.  Went to the store with Colin to get stuff to make a pot roast.  We got everything we needed, went to the meat counter to get the roast and they didn't have any.   We walked back around the store, put everything back and left.  It was really odd.

After the store we went downtown to explore and see what all was there.   We drove around about an hour.  We left town and went to a new shopping center we found and we walked around a little bit.  We didn't buy anything, we were just seeing what was out there.

We left and came home.  I put on my fluids and Colin watched football while I did some last minute Christmas cards.  When my fluids were done I went downstairs and cleaned out my car from my Altoona trip.  

Around dinner I realized there was nothing in the house so we went to a hole in the wall bar down the street called Blue Dust.  Colin grabbed something to eat and then we went to The Burgatory and sat at the bar to watch a game.   We went home around 7.  I got my tpn stuff together, put on my pjs, hooked myself up for the night and went to bed.

Today is a new day!  It's supposed to be in the 50's all week.  I'm looking forward to hopefully enjoying the nice weather.  I will post later.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment