Monday, December 21, 2015

Sunday December 20

Woke up early and put on a fluid while my tpn was finishing up.  When they were both done I got showered and dressed.  It was 23 degrees in the morning.  Freezing cold!  Colin wanted to go down to the strip district so we bundled up and headed out.  It was cold, but the cold didn't stop the crowds at all.  It was really busy.  We walked around for a while and then headed home.  This is a terrible picture of me but it shows you how cold it was.  Ignore my puffy face :( 




When we got home I put on another fluid.  I started packing up some of my stuff and organizing everything I need to make the trip home this week.  I made a couple of lists and packed my clothes.  I started cleaning up the clutter around the house so that today I can take the time to give it a good cleaning.  I organized the Christmas presents and Colin and I started to take some things out to the car to see how much room we were going to have. We have to take the big cooler for my tpn and fluids.  

Once we were done with that, Colin watched football and I went into the bedroom to watch tv.  I had to put on my tpn at 5 because we have my clinic appointment this morning instead of tomorrow.  I got ready for bed, put on my tpn and watched tv til I fell asleep.  

Hopefully everything looks good for my appointment today.  I will update later.  Have a good day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment