Saturday, December 26, 2015

Friday December 25

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!  I know I did! It was great spending time with my family!!  I woke up early as usual and took off my tpn, showered and got dressed.

My Dad dropped me off at Amber's.  I stayed and hung out with the boys and helped Amber get dinner ready.  Everyone came over around noon.   We sat down around 12:30 and had dinner.  We cleared off the table and sat down to open presents.   It was nice because everyone was patient and it wasn't crazy chaotic like it usually is.  We all stayed and hung out as a family for a while.  The kids went out and played with their toys for a little bit.  Including Shawn ;). He got a drone for Christmas and was in kid land.  

They came in and we had dessert.   Then everyone packed up and left to go home.  I went over to Cynder's to give her her gifts and to see Colin for his birthday.  He was watching episodes of The Wire so I sat on the couch and we watched a few episodes.  I started falling asleep so he had me go home.  I went home and chilled out for a little bit.  I put on my pajamas, got my tpn ready and helped my mom figure out the sewing machine.  I put on my tpn, made my sleepy time tea and went to bed.

I was up a lot last night because I'm having issues with my pump but today is a new day.  I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did!   Have a wonderful day today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment