Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Monday December 28 (a couple days late)

Woke up early Monday.  Got ready for the day.  Finished packing all my stuff.  Got in the car and went over to Cyndee's to say goodbye to the dogs.  I had some toys to give them that Jamie bought when she took Aubrey to look at the kittens.  I gave them their toys and went back to my parents to drop off the car.

Courtney was there when we got there.  She wanted to say goodbye and she had to clean out the rabbit pen and feed her.  Colin loaded up the Jeep and we hit the road.

We left around 10.  I fell asleep for part of the ride.  We stopped once for a bathroom break.

As we got closer to Pittsburgh there were signs everywhere that 376 was closed both directions and to take a different turnpike exit.  We followed the detour and it ended up taking us about 45 minutes longer to get home.  Apparently the highway is going to be closed all week this week while they are working on the bridge.

We got home, unpacked and got ready for bed.  I called it an early night because I had my clinic appointment at 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment