Friday, January 1, 2016

Thursday December 31, New Year's Eve!!

Happy New Year's Eve!!  My morning was pretty uneventful.  I went to the liquor store to grab a bottle of wine to take to Jimmy and Sarah's since we were going over for dinner.   I ran to Target and got a prescription filled.  After that I ran to the grocery store to get a pork roast and sauerkraut.   The grocery store was a madhouse!!!   It took over 30 minutes in the self checkout line.   They only had two registers open that had cashiers and the lines for them were all the way down the aisles.  They didn't think things through too well.

I got home from the store, unloaded the groceries and put on my fluids and iv antibiotics.   While they were running I did laundry.

I watched tv for a little bit and then around 6 started to get ready for dinner.   I got my tpn out and ready around 7 and hooked myself up.  We left to head over to Jimmy and Sarah's around 7:45.  

We had a nice relaxing evening.  The kids were playing games.  The adults hung out and talked.  They have the most adorable kids.   Violet is two.  She runs around and plays with the boys like she's six!   She talks a lot!!  She's a beautiful little girl.   Cole is all boy!  He likes to play his video games and he likes wrestling.  He had a friend over that was keeping him occupied.  

We stayed to watch the ball drop and then left around 1am to head home.  We got home and went to bed.  I hope everyone was safe last night!!  Have a good day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment