Saturday, January 2, 2016

Friday January 1 Happy New Year

I was up early and got ready for the day.

I cleaned up the kitchen, put the pork and sauerkraut in the crock pot for dinner and started my crock pot mashed potatoes.

I've been feeling a little funny.  I think it's the antibiotics.  I'm in a fog again where I feel like I'm outside of my body.  It's not really the best feeling.  It makes it hard to get motivated and want to do anything.  

We had a pretty uneventful day.  I put on my fluids and antibiotics in the afternoon and caught up on trash tv.   I watched Vanderpump Rules and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I rented a movie at the red box and ran over and grabbed it.  Then I went to The Burgatory and got a milkshake.  I was craving something sweet.

Colin and I got home and he ate dinner.   We watched Shark Tank for a little bit and then put in a movie.   We rented Heist.   It was ok.   It wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible.   It definitely had an unexpected ending.  

After the movie I got ready for bed.  Pretty uneventful New Year's Day but nice.  

I hope 2016 is a good year for me.  I pray the transplant goes smoothly and I have a speedy recovery.  I am anxious to have the surgery and move forward with my life.   

I wish you all health, happiness and love going into the new year!   Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment