Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday January 23

Had a rough night.   Was up extra early.  Put on my fluids and laid on the couch until they were done.   Got up and showered.  Changed my osteomy bag.  

We only got about 4/5" of snow total.  Colin decided that he wanted to make chili so we headed to the grocery store.  We got everything he needed and headed back to the house.  

I am not feeling well today.  My head hurts (probably from lack of sleep), my neck is really sore, I'm nauseous, my legs feel really weak and I just feel really run down.  I have been laying on the couch all day.  I have zero energy or motivation.  I'm not really sure what's going on.  If I don't feel better tomorrow we may end up going in to the ER to see what's going on.  

Right now we are watching a documentary on tv about a guy who goes out into the wilderness and tries to live on his own.  He leaves his family and friends behind.  

It's about 6:30.  I'm going to get my tpn ready and put on my pjs.  I think I'm going to lay down early tonight.  Maybe I can get some sleep and I'll feel better in the morning.  I will keep you posted.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment