Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday January 24

I slept a little better last night.  I woke up around 6:30 this morning.  I got up and took off my tpn, showered, got dressed and put on a fluid.  

I went to Michaels around 11 to look for stuff to make bracelets.  I grabbed a couple of different options and went home and messed around making different bracelets.  I think I've figured out how I'm going to do them and hopefully can enlist some of my friends and family to send them to to sell for me :).   I'm going to sell them for $5 a piece.  I made about 30 today so far. My plan is to make 200.  They are simple little anchor bracelets.  

I'm still not feeling well today but I am feeling a little bit better than yesterday.  I am still really nauseous and I'm weak in the knees.  My head is still in a fog.  I'm really trying to relax and take it easy.  I will call tomorrow and talk to Mary if things aren't better.  

Now we are watching the football game.  I'm going to clean up the dinner mess and put on my pjs in case I decide to doze off for a little.  

I hope you have a good night!  Sweet dreams!  

No comments:

Post a Comment