Monday, January 4, 2016

Sunday January 3

I got up and put on my fluids and antibiotics since my tpn was going to be on for a while because I put it on so late.  I laid in bed and watched Lifetime movies while it was all running.  I'm still feeling really funny.  I'm in a daze, I'm nauseous and I just feel really run down.  I only have a couple days left of the antibiotics so hopefully when they are done I'll be feeling back to normal.

When my iv's were all done, Colin and I ran to Walmart for ice scrapers and salt.  We wanted to get them before the first snow when everyone runs out.  After Walmart we went to the Armory to the gun range for something to do.   There was a really long line so we left.  

We went back home and watched The Wire for a little bit.   Colin took a nap and I messed around on my iPad for a little bit.   It needed updated and I hadn't done anything with it in months so I went through all the apps and updated everything.   I was watching Alaska the Last Frontier.  Colin got up from his nap and went and grabbed himself Chinese food for dinner.  

While he was gone I got ready for bed.   We had a pretty low key night.   We watched more tv.  I think I took a little catnap around 7 and slept til about 7:30.  I got up, made my tea and put on my tpn.  I was tired so I went in to bed around 8 and was asleep by 9.  Today is cold and snowy here in Pittsburgh so I foresee a snow day in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment